VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS TITLE STATES, IM LOOKING TO GO BACK TO A STOCK GRILLE, MINE IS PERFECT, ITS BADGELESS,PAINTED SATIN BLACK AND ALL TABS ARE PERECT.
LOOKING FOR STOCK GRILLE IN ANY COLOR BUT ALL TABS AND FITMENT MUST BE PERFECT

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY]
WILL NOT SHIP
lONG ISLAND NY

a pic of mine
:wave:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would you get rid of the notch by any chance? I DO have an RS grill with the emblem BUT you wont ship...
well the notch is just a piece of plastic that glues in there.
im going back to stock becasue i cant afford to go the body shop to have it filled properly..
yea id rather not ship due to it being a trade
:thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Let me check my stock grille... I can not remember if all the tabs are still in good shape.. I've already got a badge less grille, but mine is now broken, so I need a new one. I'll check and let you know over the weekend sometime.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me check my stock grille... I can not remember if all the tabs are still in good shape.. I've already got a badge less grille, but mine is now broken, so i need a new one. I'll check and let you know over the weekend sometime.
thanks but im noticing your in indiana?
Im looking just for local pick- up trade
thanks though

·
Registered
383 Posts
well the notch is just a piece of plastic that glues in there.
im going back to stock becasue i cant afford to go the body shop to have it filled properly..
yea id rather not ship due to it being a trade
:thumbup:
how much are they charging you? i found a CF RS boser for $200 but has yet to go on my car. i hope getting the hood fill isnt as much as that...

·
Registered
320 Posts
thanks but im noticing your in indiana?
Im looking just for local pick- up trade
thanks though
Yes, I am in IN... I can ship you the stock grille, you can swap them out and put your grille back in the box and ship to me... If you don't want to do that, it is fine... Just offering...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much are they charging you? i found a CF RS boser for $200 but has yet to go on my car. i hope getting the hood fill isnt as much as that...
havent asked any body shops yet? im sure its prob slightly more expensive than that but im not sure. A 200$ cf hood? I dunno how the fitment on that is going to be.:screwy:

Yes, I am in IN... I can ship you the stock grille, you can swap them out and put your grille back in the box and ship to me... If you don't want to do that, it is fine... Just offering...
thanks for the offer, im just trying to do this local and quick without shipping,
i appreciate the offer
:beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.