VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting terribly tired of the tan and the leatherette. if anybody has black cloth seats (don't care too much about the condition) i would like to trade you! there are a couple of small cracks in the drivers seat from getting in and out, but i hear this can be repaired fairly easily. i am willing to travel no more than 200 miles to trade!!!
i'll get some pics up soon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: wtt: tan leatherette seats for black cloth (Gone in 7.6 seconds)

yes. if only! by the looks of it, i will have them for a while, so if by any chance our paths should meet, pm me!
note* i will also pay cash on top of the trade!! i really want those black cloth seats!!!!!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
i would just sell you mine. im trying to get rid of my stock seats....black cloth in good condition.
250 +grey hound shipping cost....if you need any other black interior parts let me know i have a whole swap im trying to sell

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (vdubbugman53)

they do not have heat, and i am looking for a trade because i do not have the money to buy right now,(thanks for the offer though, great price! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif ) i know it's a long shot, but i'm hoping for the best

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: wtt: tan leatherette seats for black cloth (j.loicx)

i have a black cloth rear seat in new condition. will sell for 150.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: wtt: tan leatherette seats for black cloth (rabd rabbit)

bump http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
622 Posts
Re: wtt: tan leatherette seats for black cloth (DieselTDIx2)

If you are willing to sell the seats, kindly let me know. If you can stand a trade with non heated black cloth, please let me know too. Could do a drive and meet in the middle after Feb 2 (sorry anniversary weekend)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts