VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last year I didnt go becoz I sold my 03 Jetta GLI 24V , but this year im going for sure with my MK2 VR. The date are from June 4-6 anyone going and when and what time???

Modified by karolgolf24 at 10:04 AM 3-23-2010

· Registered
12,536 Posts
Re: (IAmTheNacho)

William867473595039. when will you be in town or are you driving straight to L.V

· Registered
2,069 Posts
FV-QR

me and a couple of buddies are leaving on friday not sure what time yet tho

· Registered
519 Posts
ok im in one of the towns that you pass by on the way to vegas and i would love if someone was to let me know when there going to be by here im in the high desert in a town called victorville right by the 15 freeway in so-cal thanks guys

· Registered
18,782 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by redrocket18 »
ok im in one of the towns that you pass by on the way to vegas and i would love if someone was to let me know when there going to be by here im in the high desert in a town called victorville right by the 15 freeway in so-cal thanks guys

Definitely keep your eye on Wuste.com, once the forum section goes up, all the Caravan discussion will go up...
The All-Cal Caravan typically meets in Barstow right around noon or so... so that'd be an optimal place for you to meet us, Red Rocket!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.