VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
shave and paint look awesome in the pics. any defects close up. im leaning on shaving mine as well. the paint matched markers that i have now bother me from time to time. just looks like a blank piece of plastic that vw messed up.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
well i wasnt going to add anything about it, but i had a 337 in 05 for about a year. loved it. kept mine all original except a GIAC flash and a boost gauge. car was clean. only had 30k miles on it when i had it. i miss that car but it was after i had my first R32 so i was always frustrated with the wheel spin.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
wow! thats the first complaint ive heard about the DG. i love mine. i dont mind the mechanical feeling it gives and actually prefer that. hope the forge unit works well for you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I keep looking at other wheels but I can't find any I can honestly say I like the look of better than these on a white R in term of style, size and weight (forgetting price). I've been contemplating having them refinished in 100% gloss black but I'm not sure if I want to invest $ into them or keep looking for another set of wheels I like better, which don't seem to exist.
That's my plan. I love these wheels. I used the Adams on them too and they turned out nice. Just gotta keep up on it. I'm having a hard time not getting these done gloss black immediately because of all my gloss black accents.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.