VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Still waiting on my Force Fed Engineering shifter bushings to get here so I can do the install. You'd think they'd get here faster since they're located on LI also (was too lazy to drive there and waste gas that's still a nightmare to get here so I just ordered them online) but the Diesel Geek got here from TX faster. :thumbup::thumbup: for Jim for that one!
ordered mine the same day as you and haven't heard from them :banghead:

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I emailed them for an update and they said it shipped but still no sign of it for me. Also emailed them for a tracking number but no reply on that yet. Now that it's gone back to normal getting gas here on LI (after Sandy it was a nightmare with rationing) I wish I would have waited and just drove over to pick them up. :banghead: My diesel geek is taunting me on my desk and I really don't want to do the install twice so I'm stuck waiting on the bushings.
when did you email them?

yeah i don't blame you to wait you have to remove everything to install the dg shifter anyway to i'd just wait too.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I ordered them on the 12th. Emailed on the 15th asking if they shipped. Got a response from Ed on the 16th saying that they shipped. Emailed again on the 17th asking for a tracking number but haven't heard back. I emailed them this morning again asking for a tracking number but still no word back yet.
i did pretty much the same thing and got the same info :(

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
after seeing your collection and that you said you liked Sonax Polymer Net Shield and Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer, I ordered some to add to my mostly adamspolishes detail supplies :thumbup: can't wait to give it a try

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Wise choice, Net Shield is quite amazing with how it reacts to water. I have it on my truck and just polished out my Rs wheels today and applied it to them along with my calipers.
I just detailed the wife's car with Adams new paint correcting polish and finishing polish. applied the net shield to finish it off and it looks great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.