VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Banned
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, i am that kid who used to drive that white fox with the zebra rims. Some cazy lady in a volvo smashed into me. I got this, I think it's cool. I loved my fox but this car is way cooler, no offense to all you fox lovers. Who the heck is gonna by all of the rest of my fox crap?

· Registered
2,509 Posts
Re: Yeah, my new car! (themonkeymobster)

Quote, originally posted by themonkeymobster »
Who the heck is gonna by all of the rest of my fox crap?

i'm still waiting on my dual downpipe......

· Premium Member
21,222 Posts

it will smoke yer fox, there are far more "parts" foxes around - so

*cough* Eat my dust *cough*

Way to miss the totally common Volkswagen joke dude. Didn't this arguement happen on here not 3 months ago ? And i'm glad that common fox parts are easily available without being marked up crazily, thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
795 Posts
Re: Yeah, my new car! (the brit)

Quote, originally posted by the brit »
*cough* parts car *cough*

With an included Bentley. Worth SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more in parts then you'd ever be able to win from me in race.
At least two of us know that the Monkey will be losing money on this transaction.

· Banned
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Yeah, my new car! (DCIFOX)

Losing on this transaction? Hmmmmm, well if you new how much I got the car for, you would know that I am making some serious cash. As far as the Bentley goes, it came with the car so I am throwing it in with the car. Go back to your foxes, the VW that could only DREAM of bringing in as much money as my corrado. Keep in mind this car is BONE stock and I will be bring in a profit of almost three times what I spent on it. So before you make cheap shots, think a little. I just posted up my new car to show the PNW foxers I have met and all the people I have made friends with online. I used to have a fox until some lady totaled it. So, get over yourselves.

· Registered
10,141 Posts

You all need to not be asses (if the shoe fits).
Nice rado bro. I used to have one. fun cars. Honestly I prefer foxes cause they are more fun. But, rado's have that sexy appeal. They have a pimp factor that foxes don't have. They both have their up's and downs. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

· Banned
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Yeah, my new car! (HiJinx)

Yeah, I loved my fox. The simplicity of a 1.8 is beautiful. Plus, I wasn't afraid to ram into **** with my fox or scrape the paint. I agree they have their ups and downs. Your fox is cool. Thanks HiJinx.

· Banned
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Yeah, my new car! (93wolfsburg)

As far as fox stuff that I have left there is a pioneer DEH-124 deck that is 1 year old and has the fox connector on it. I have two pioneer rear deck speakers. I have a new Harada fender mount antenna. I have the stock rear spoiler.

Your downpipe is on the way, it is coming from TT directly.

· Banned
795 Posts
I'm sorry that our senses of humor aren't similiar. I love seeing Corrado's for sale, I imagine them in the dumpster, all their tasty parts safely in the garage. The only thing that makes it better is being the first one on the sunroof, sledge hammer in hand.
and I don't believe in modesty, ask the neighbors.

· Premium Member
21,222 Posts
Re: (HiJinx)

Quote, originally posted by HiJinx »
Kenny.....WTF are you talking about! Do I need to furiously smite you publicly?

I believe he was trying to say this : I love Corrados!*
*i love them for their BBS wheels for our cars, i love them for their Digi1 injection for our turbos, i love them for their dashboards for our A2s, i love them for their low-ass seats for that lowridin' dealer look in our cars.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

(edit : before anyone takes offense, take this partial humour with a pinch of salt, okay?).

Modified by the brit at 6:37 AM 1-8-2004

· Registered
2,509 Posts

Your downpipe is on the way, it is coming from TT directly.

once again this is what i heard back in november/december then i asked for the tracking information because anytime i have ordered something from TT they tell me when they received the order when it shipped and include the tracking number so if it "on the way" you should have some tracking information maybe you could include that in an email or an im or should i continue to assume i am screwed?

· Registered
10,141 Posts
Re: Yeah, my new car! (93wolfsburg)

Quote, originally posted by 93wolfsburg »

once again this is what i heard back in november/december then i asked for the tracking information because anytime i have ordered something from TT they tell me when they received the order when it shipped and include the tracking number so if it "on the way" you should have some tracking information maybe you could include that in an email or an im or should i continue to assume i am screwed?

This is what IMs are for guys. Keep it outa the forums please.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.