VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any source for *real* yellow H3 bulbs? Not the "Gold", "Allwather", "Allseason" or whatchamight call it ones, but real yellow, French style!
I know this has been asked here before, but since nothing turned up then, I thought I'd ask again. I also know for sure that neither Philips nor Narva has yellow bulbs, excpet those already mentioned above.

· Registered
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Yellow H3 bulbs? (QuickGLX)

But you see, "normal yellow bulbs" is not the same as the "All-weather", "All-season", "Ion" type bulbs. I'm talking old-school french bulbs here. There must have been some in the old days, I'm sure, and is quite different from the modern yellow-ish bulbs.

· Registered
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Yellow H3 bulbs? (Dub Nerd)

Quote, originally posted by Dub Nerd »
The newer "Yellow" bulbs have a white/yellow look to them, not all yellow, ie French Look

I know, but it is the older look I'm after. I want the lights on my car to look yellow, in addition to performing yellow.
Quote »
Maybe, you should look into these: http://www.autobahnx.com/colored_films

Now this is interesting. Will look further into this! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,447 Posts
Re: Yellow H3 bulbs? (im from DUBlin)

This won't help much, but my brother drives a 00 Civic Si, and got his imported over from Italy.......they are the brightest damn yellow light I've seen.
If I get the info on how he got them over here, I'll post.

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: (PerL)

You are looking for a company named NARVA. I had a set in my scirocco on the high beams. They are yellow. Bright yellow. really hard to find. You would have to find an importer or someone that wouldn't mind shipping them over here, as they are not DOT and they don't ship to my source anymore. But atleast I could help you with the name. NARVA. some people consider it French Narva. If you find a source please PM me and let me know. I would like to get some bulbs from them. Thanks

· Registered
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (G60Turbolet)

I know about Narva, I have looked through both their German and their Australian sites, plus their German paper catalogue. No yellow H3 bulbs to be seen

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.