VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a 2004 Jetta across the street from me. I was wondering if the owner is on the Vortex. I guess I could just walk over and ask, but I'm never home.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (VRSung)

HAHAHA that's lazy, i'm on Long Island myself...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (VRSung)

reminds me of my roomates speaking over AIM instead of walking 25ft to talk face to face....

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (innervision)

i've seen that before many times, it is a sad sight

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

haha http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I'm in the same boat, but I've never talked to the guy. real nice jetta too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,606 Posts

vrsung why the hell have i never freakin seen you on the road! im up and down 25 and 25a all the freakin time, from as far east as riverhead to as far west as setauket in the span of a day sometimes even. Not to mention most of my friends live in ridge...

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (ultimate steve)

Get the dubs to Island 16 tonite, monday feb 16th 9:30pm!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (SHUMopper)

Quote, originally posted by SHUMopper »
Get the dubs to Island 16 tonite, monday feb 16th 9:30pm!

I'll be there
Quote, originally posted by ultimate steve »
vrsung why the hell have i never freakin seen you on the road! im up and down 25 and 25a all the freakin time, from as far east as riverhead to as far west as setauket in the span of a day sometimes even. Not to mention most of my friends live in ridge...

I'm at work Mon-Fri but on the weekends I'm usually driving around. What do you drive? Do you know who drives that MKIII white wolfsberg?

·
Registered
7,606 Posts

Quote, originally posted by VRSung »

I'll be there
I'm at work Mon-Fri but on the weekends I'm usually driving around. What do you drive? Do you know who drives that MKIII white wolfsberg?

yea if your talkin about the fast and the furious one. thats my friends girlfriend. its been for sale for a long time. needs work... the frontlip fell off when she hit a speedbump and then dragged it down the road. the exhaust is shot.. amoung other things, she wants to get rid of it and get a new jetta. she lives off randall road.
i drive a 2000 white jetta with painted valances, caractere grill, eyelids. i work at home depot in coram so im always in that general area up and down that road.
i recently saw a 337 down by world gym and i saw it parked on mill road, do you know who drives that one?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (ultimate steve)

Quote, originally posted by ultimate steve »

yea if your talkin about the fast and the furious one. thats my friends girlfriend. its been for sale for a long time. needs work... the frontlip fell off when she hit a speedbump and then dragged it down the road. the exhaust is shot.. amoung other things, she wants to get rid of it and get a new jetta. she lives off randall road.
i drive a 2000 white jetta with painted valances, caractere grill, eyelids. i work at home depot in coram so im always in that general area up and down that road.
i recently saw a 337 down by world gym and i saw it parked on mill road, do you know who drives that one?

I guess your friend lives in Niewood Drive because I see that Jetta almost everyday. I live down the street. I have a black Golf and a silver GTi. I'm always at that home depot during the summer when I do work on the house.
I don't know who has that 337, but do you know who has a black GTi with the rear seats taken out in that area?

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (innervision)

Quote, originally posted by innervision »
reminds me of my roomates speaking over AIM instead of walking 25ft to talk face to face....

Me and my lil brother do that, but its worse, were only a room away from each other, lol! Lazy arses.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: You = 2004 Jetta, Me = Reflex Silver GTi across the street in Ridge, LI, NY (vdubsteez)

i've seen it in the same room

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

hey ultimate steve, r u coming to island 16 gtg tonight?

·
Registered
10,532 Posts

Quote, originally posted by innervision »

LOL! my four roomies and i do this all the time

·
Registered
7,606 Posts

no i wont be able to make it, i have some homework i gotta get done for tomorrow... do you guys meet there often?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

it's the first time i'm going

1 - 17 of 17 Posts