VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you modded guys are giving me way too good of a name. I understand that my license plate TRBOWLF doesn't help, but I have friggin Mustang Cobras wanting to race me. I lost
By a lot
. Anyway, I'm trying to not street race, even tho I love to do it, and the fact that I have a 1.8T makes every little dork and muscle car driver think I can run with them. So stop it. Or donate mods to my car. Or something.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (Zamt)

Thats weird.. I can't get ANYONE to run me! Wonder if its the plates: FASTGTI
Then again, I had an Altima, slammed, with a canatloupe shooter and stock wheels try to race me last night... pulled up to me going about 40 and went WOT, I rolled on the throttle n pulled on him so bad that it wasn't even funny. He came up to me and gave me the 'OMFG, you just kicked my arse' nod and drove off.
But, usually, I can't get ANYONE to run me

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (DaBlackJetta)

See, there's the problem. You guys keep beating the crap out of everybody (although an old Crown Vic with idiots in it tried to race the Cobra and me at the same time, which didn't work out too well for them). I do need to get out to a GTG so I can ride in a chipped car (in the process of buying a house, closing at the end of next week, so it's been busy), so I can see what everybody thinks I have.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (Zamt)

Hi; It doesn't matter who have the fast car running 10 ,20 ,30 or more miles is
who run fast 1,320 feet or 1/4 mile.
:thumb up:

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (Haulass Hyena)

Nobody will race me either. I just got the plate BLTZKRG which most people probably don't get. But nobody will race me, I don't get it!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (maXor)

quote:[HR][/HR]Nobody will race me either. I just got the plate BLTZKRG which most people probably don't get. But nobody will race me, I don't get it![HR][/HR]​
Hey Ho... Lets go
Hey Ho... Lets go
Hey Ho... Lets go!!!

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Re: You guys are getting me in trouble (advancedynamics)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Hey Ho... Lets go
Hey Ho... Lets go
Hey Ho... Lets go!!![HR][/HR]​
I feel like I'm at a Coyotes game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.