You know you are in Wisconsin when:
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor
on the highway.
2. "Vacation" means going up nort' to Crivitz for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back
6. You use a down comforter in the summer - and gloves.
7. You drive at 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging
blizzard, without flinching.
8 You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave
10. You think of the major food groups as venison, beer, fish, and
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how
to use them.
12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Fleet
Farm at any given time.
13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled
15. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
16. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and
17. It takes you 3 hours to go to the store for one item even when
you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone
18. You buy your Christmas presents at Fleet Farm.