VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So...

69 Camaro right? untastefull SEMA-like Orange/Peach Paint....OKAY

Lets go inside.....Wait.WUT......Is that a Toyota Hilux dash?.....Yes. It is.

Okay. So what powers this thing anyways.....

Yeah...thats right. One JAYZ.:laugh:

EDIT - TO BE CLEAR, I AM NOT SAYING I AM A FAN O THIS THING. JUST WANTED TO SHARE

·
Registered
'95 S6 Avant '04 Touareg v10
4,764 Posts
In some strange way I kind of like it. Its complete crap but for some reason I am attracted to a modern interior in a classic car.

That being said, this was horribly done. The interior is the only nice part of this entire thing. The exterior is tacky and ugly. The wheels are ****, and the swap looks like an afterthought.

·
Registered
2003 Honda S2000, 2018 Subaru BRZ, 2015 GX460
18,312 Posts
"oh cool, a clean '69 at autorama...no big deal, looks like a nice...wait a minute...is that an LS9..." :eek::what::thumbup:

·
Registered
35,233 Posts
I can deal with the ugly exterior, the engine swap, but that interior makes me barf. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
If that car looks awkward and off in a way, it's because it is; the whole front end is shortened at least two inches between the front of the doors and the front wheels, the wheel wells were enlarged rearward, and a taller mystery windshield was used. Why any of those things were done is anybodies' guess. The color pulls it all together to make it look like a cheap drug store radio controlled toy.

-GP

1 - 20 of 31 Posts