VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
BRZ
9,230 Posts
I understand that not everyone likes 60s American interiors...but when did someone ever look at a beige Toyota interior and say "yeah that's the ticket." Wait, I think I have my answer...

The 1JZ is a cool swap though. Nice to see something other than a Chevy V8 in one of these.

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
"oh cool, a clean '69 at autorama...no big deal, looks like a nice...wait a minute...is that an LS9..." :eek::what::thumbup:

That would be 'Jackass' built by Mr. Camaro himself Mark Stielow.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
You like 69 Camaros? You like custom Camaros? You like CRAZY ****? Come in here

That would be 'Jackass' built by Mr. Camaro himself Mark Stielow.

Fast time if the day and the dude only steers with his left hand? Is it that easy to steer that monster?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't recognize the plate. What country is this in?
It's a brazilian plate, from somewhere in the countryside...
And you can be sure that the owner has spent a lot of money in this toy. First because a Camaro body starts in around 20-30 thousand dollars around here (yes, only the body)... Second because you don't see 1JZ engines around here every day... And, finally, you don't buy Toyota interiors in the next corner, you have to buy one totalled, and that's not cheap either... I would say something around 50-60 grand (dollars) to build this piece of.. 'art'? =)

Where did you get these pictures?

Rafael

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.