VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have half of a body from a Nascar race car strapped ontop of your jacked up Dodge Ram.

Only in Vantucky

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (finklejag)

That one will probly hang in a bar somewhere.Theres one like it
at the west water.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (BlindingWhiteGLI)

Vancouver is not to bad, you want to find some true ********, just head north on 30 to Scappoose or St. Helens.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (finklejag)

He can't be a *******. The truck only has one color on all its panels.

·
Banned
13,344 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (~ Cartman ~)

and you can't see all the panels...i'll bet you 10:1 that the fender or hood is primer.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (vduBen)

Plus it's got a tool box and a lumber rack
Unless that's the contractor putting the racecar in the bar, it's total *******

·
Registered
716 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (SauerKraut)

Quote, originally posted by SauerKraut »
i say its yuppy white trash

Please explain that one, or give an example.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Oh is that all you have to deal with?
I now live in Little Rock AR ( Thanks to the AF) Just a few months ago they had an annual KKK Rally followed by a Hells Angels rally. Not to mention the fact that I'll puke if one more LS1 F body mother ****er does another ***** fly by one my ass!!! ****ing READ NECK BASTARDS. Its hard to live in a place where is "Cool" to still have a mullet.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Re: (Landspeed_Gl)

Quote, originally posted by Landspeed_Gl »
Oh is that all you have to deal with?
I now live in Little Rock AR ( Thanks to the AF) Just a few months ago they had an annual KKK Rally followed by a Hells Angels rally. Not to mention the fact that I'll puke if one more LS1 F body mother ****er does another ***** fly by one my ass!!! ****ing READ NECK BASTARDS. Its hard to live in a place where is "Cool" to still have a mullet.

Ya all that blows, I spent time in Meridian Mississippi while training for the Navy, same story. One downside to the military is the, *not all the time, or everybody*, ******* aspect.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: You might be a ******* if (BlindingWhiteGLI)

Quote, originally posted by BlindingWhiteGLI »
How about if you're from Vancouver?

Born and raised in LA. I only live in Vancouver because it is only seven minutes from work and its cheaper to live. I am only renting also.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Re: You might be a ******* if (SauerKraut)

Quote, originally posted by SauerKraut »
i say its yuppy white trash

Ive got a perfect example, the '97 Juanita High school football team!! Sophmore year, they all drove accords and normal cars, dressed normal, etc. Senior year, the all had beat POS pickups, wore cowboy boots, used a little chewin tobacco and any other ******* activity you could think of. Remember, this is in Kirkland. Not to rural in those parts, I reckon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts