VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

your big bumper rabbit pics please

833 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  PyroPopTrt 
#1 ·
I am thinking of getting a big bumper set for a '79 rabbit. Anyone have some pictures of what it would look like??

#8 ·
Re: your big bumper rabbit pics please (confutation'83)

here's one that was for sale a while ago , it was a 79' gti too (ahhh... luckily i live in canada where we got 79 and 80 gti's). since there are so many locals in this thread, does anyone know what happened to this car? i know it didn't start (supposedly bad starter motor) and the guy was asking around 3000.

edit=>pic

[Modified by iandm, 7:06 AM 8-6-2002]

#9 ·
Re: your big bumper rabbit pics please (iandm)

this was my buddies car.. it actually got parted out because he blew the engine and didn't wanna fix it plus the owner before him changed the dash and never put the vin tag back on the dash so it was risky driving it around...The car was in preatty good shape and he wanted like $2000 before he blew the engine...

#10 ·
Re: your big bumper rabbit pics please (A1racer)

so what happened to the shell now?
edit=> oops, read "parted out" as parked out... so i'm guessing there's not much left? thats too bad, that thing looked pretty sweet in the pic, and good price too.

[Modified by iandm, 9:22 PM 8-6-2002]

#13 ·
Re: your big bumper rabbit pics please (confutation'83)

yah... that does make me sad... especially since i actually called about the car and he told me it was sold but that if i showed up at his house with cash he'd give it to me... months later and stilll looking for the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.