VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry not another ride height thread, but I just got a 97 Jetta, all stock in great condition. I love it already. I am pretty tall tho at 6'5" and barely fit. Curious to see how other tall people fit in their mk3's?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I'm close to your height at 6'3", but I don't really feel cramped in my jetta, just gotta dump the seat down with the lever on the side

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have a sunroof, the chair is dumped all the way down and I still barely brush the trim around the sunroof with a few hairs on my head haha. Never getting rid of the Jetta till she dies tho

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Im 6'3 in a 1997 jetta and I seem to fit just fine.

If it really is a problem tho im pretty sure you can modify your seats to sit lower or something...:confused:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Im 5,11 and i gots plenty of room, But im not that tall at all. But i knew a guy that owned a rabbit which is way smalled than a mark 3 and he was about 6,5 and he had plenty of room.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I'm 6'3" and my golf is a pretty good fit - steering wheel gets in my way getting in/out a lot though.. wish it was a tilt wheel that i could tilt up when i get out...

plenty of headroom and legroom though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts