VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please post up your setup/drop i need some ideas for my car... especially if there are some in the R32 community that could post pictures. all pictures are welcomed and appreciated! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Re: (Swbd4L)

I run the MKV Mason Tech Kit kit on my Passat, Love it without a doubt, Had easystreet on my MKIV jetta before, I like the ride on my Passat much more then my other kit, However EasyStrret has changed things up so they should be better. Mason Tech will make you happy. Enough babbling on to pics

·
Registered
802 Posts
Re: Your Mason-Tech setup (DarkSideGTI)

Quote, originally posted by DarkSideGTI »
I've only seen 2 R32 setups. Moacur's HPS setup and a guy with a euro R. I'd like to see more R32 setups as well. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

They can all go low

225/40/18's....

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Re: (Swbd4L)

Quote, originally posted by Swbd4L »
Yes. Anyone really with mason tech setups. especially MKIV's

here is mason tech fronts that i installed on mk4 jetta.
compare to aerosaports over fk's mason techs are alot shorter and go alot higher when all the way up. as you could see they use very nice small leader lines alot like bagyards

and still alot of room even with 45/17"s

·
Registered
657 Posts
FV-QR

I have the older Mason Tech set up. It is wiht the adjustable koni struts. I love how low it goes, but don't get much raise out of it. Still tryin to tweak the ride quality as well. Nice kit though. Here's a few pix.

·
Registered
802 Posts
The hps bags won't go much higher than that, but I wouldn't want them to for driving. The easy streets go much higher, which is super nice for oil changes and whatnot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.