VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup dubbers well were having a Vw meet in LINden NJ 07036 wood ave a private parking lot behind the Bank of America. Across the street is where the honda mother****ers have their meet so ironically we decided to do it across from them. We meet up tuesdays 7is 730is theres a good amount of us but since hondas are cheap ass **** they keep growing and all they do is rev there engines. **** vtecs they have revs **** that we have brute force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we also sometimes have part swaps and trades yo every tuesday. So far we got a couple gtis, glis, wolfsburgs, vr6s, boosted ass jettas, ****loads of mk3's

·
Registered
11,751 Posts
Re: yyyeeeeaaaa boi, VW car meet in central NJ (e_tomorrow)

Wow.
Can I get my hairz faded while I'm there?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Re: yyyeeeeaaaa boi, VW car meet in central NJ (08vdubwolf)

Quote, originally posted by 08vdubwolf »
Across the street is where the honda mother****ers have their meet so ironically we decided to do it across from them.

Never, ever, a good idea. Cops will be there in no time.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
FV-QR

add this as another reason why new jersey sucks

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Re: yyyeeeeaaaa boi, VW car meet in central NJ (best_dude_ever)

um.. ok..

who gives a **** if some kid in a honda revs his engine?

just how much "brute force" do you really have in pee shooter vw..

if you hate hondas sooo much.. for some reason.. why just make it that much worse having a sick ass mother****ing "dubber" gtg right beside them..

They wonder why everyone makes fun of Jersey...

·
Registered
5,469 Posts

My prespective.
Sup idiots well were having an idiot meet in LINden NJ 07036 wood ave a private parking lot behind the Bank of America. Across the street is where the idiots have their meet so ironically we idiots decided to do it across from those idiots. We idiots meet up tuesdays 7is 730is theres a good amount of us idiots but since hondas are cheap ass **** those idiots keep growing and all they do is rev there idiot engines. **** vtecs they have revs **** that we idiots have brute force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we idiots also sometimes have part swaps and trades yo every tuesday. So far we idiots got a couple gtis, glis, wolfsburgs, vr6s, boosted ass jettas, ****loads of mk3 idiots

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: yyyeeeeaaaa boi, VW car meet in central NJ (976-RADD)

i think theres a misunderstanding i didnt write that my friend was over and he was fooling around on vortex i didnt know he wrote that, but anyway yea we have our local meet its just us guys hanging out and we just wanted to post to see if any1 else would like to come no there is no honda meet across the street its just a couple of dudes tht hang out there its just that they all have hondas. Hey thats there personal preferance. We just hang out have our boy dj renegade play music and we just chill. BTW that guido pic almost made me cry of laughter. So yea if u just wanna stop by 730ish behind bank of america wood ave linden. THERE IS NO STATE BETTER THAN NEW JERSEY

·
All Star
10,304 Posts

i think theres a misunderstanding i didnt write that my friend was over and he was fooling around on vortex i didnt know he wrote that, but anyway yea we have our local meet its just us guys hanging out and we just wanted to post to see if any1 else would like to come no there is no honda meet across the street its just a couple of dudes tht hang out there its just that they all have hondas. Hey thats there personal preferance. We just hang out have our boy dj renegade play music and we just chill. BTW that guido pic almost made me cry of laughter. So yea if u just wanna stop by 730ish behind bank of america wood ave linden. THERE IS NO STATE BETTER THAN NEW JERSEY

just quit while you're behind. please.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
Re: yyyeeeeaaaa boi, VW car meet in central NJ (Yeah Right!)

Quote, originally posted by Yeah Right! »

just quit while you're behind. please.

Kinda funny how your post is only slightly less retarded than your friend's. We're just messin' with ya. If I'm ever in the area I'll stop by.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts

THERE IS NO STATE BETTER THAN NEW JERSEY

seriously?
you dont get out much, do you?

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
FV-QR

doesnt seem like it

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

Thanks alot, now theres Dr. Pepper all across my keyboard and screen

·
Registered
12,998 Posts

your kidding right.. i guess if you like living in a butthole and smelling the leftover cheesesteak farts that float over from philly your in the right place..
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.