VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever try this before?? I have a B3 Passat that I would like to try but have not seen any info on this type of setup.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Re: Z-Eng on a 2.0L 16v?? (scottnbarb)

I *heard* that these setups suck and that one should run, not walk, away from them.. they've been a failed project for the company, iirc..

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Re: Z-Eng on a 2.0L 16v?? (DrMSH)

DrMSH: Do you mean Z-chargers in general or their kit for the 16v?? (Which I wasn't aware that there was one..)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Z-Eng on a 2.0L 16v?? (jasonyates)

I think DrMSH might be talking about the Volkswagen G60. If he is then I might agree with him after everything I have heard and read. Now the Z-Engineer supercharger has a whole different reputation and if I could find a way to hook one of these up to my car I would love it. Problem is that there is not a kit out there designed for my car. It would have to be built by hand and unfortunately I do not have the expertise to try it.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Re: Z-Eng on a 2.0L 16v?? (scottnbarb)

I'm not talking about the G60, but I am starting to wonder if I'm thinking of the right company/application.. I could have sworn it was Z-Eng., but then again, I could have sworn the car runs perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts