VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

741 - 760 of 961 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Is the RB26 not wanted as a swap every Nissan person that i doing a swap tells me they're doing an RB25 (or are they just more cheap and plentiful)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Really impressed with this build. Hard to believe it started over two years ago. That's a lot of patience considering it's still not all together yet.

Always looking forward to more updates! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Zenki rear bumper sectioned into 7 pieces, shortened 2-3" and shaved. Made it look like a shortened kouki without the crash bulges.
I still don't know what this is, but I love it even more.

Aside: does your painter A) make money by charging $100k for this paint job, or B) lose money but that's OK because he's a tortured artist and would cut off his ear if he couldn't fulfill his life by painting a Z31?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
He probably isn't making a killing on this car but since paint and body is already over $20k, I'm sure he isn't losing money.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #749
Techno Toy Tuning control arms, tie rod ends, tension rods and BBK for the Z31. Inner fender sprayed so the fenders can be mounted. Then the front bumper which will allow final fitment on the front spoiler. After that, the rest of the paint will go on. Very close!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #751

·
You can't look at my avatar for just a second, can
6,406 Posts
That paint and body work is seriously impressive, along with all the other work to date. :thumbup:

·
Registered
15,292 Posts
I can't get over that color choice. It is wonderfully off-piste and superbly suited for the car. Well done.

741 - 760 of 961 Posts