VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
11,446 Posts
Re: zwII (VDUBRACER187)

Quote, originally posted by VDUBRACER187 »

btw wtf is goin on here

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
More than 54,000 threads (all of the current active ones) were moved accidently to our mwerks 7-series forum (it is not currently live - only mods and admins can view it or edit it) during a clean-up of a mess in the forums.
Unfortunately this also caused a corruption of the index that tracks these things as moving 54,000 topics (more than 1.3 million posts) also caused the forum software to overload.
All of the current active topics are still here - however they are *all* in one place and moving 54,000 threads back to their original location (when we can actually figure out their original location) one by one is not an easy task. Our first move will be to get all the FAQ and sticky threads back in place and then work our way back chronologically.
Meanwhile we've opened the forums back up so that discussions can continue in general and we'll just have to deal with the mess for a while.
None of us are here are happy about the situation but we'll do our best to try and fix it.
Thanks for the understanding and again, sorry for the temporary mess.
- jamie
P.S. THIS SHOULD BE PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, BUT GIVE US A BREAK AND STOP POSTING WORTHLESS CRAP IN THIS FORUM PLEASE.

· Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: zwII (1hotgolf)

Quote, originally posted by 1hotgolf »
photoshop, you are trying to bamboozle us.
But they are hot.

yea i know its a chop... but its how the car will look in a few weeks when my wheels get here from germany.

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Re: zwII (VDUBRACER187)

I thought you decided on other rims? Your crazy mang. I wish I could keep changing rims.
Btw you got your hood notch filled?
Its going to look freakin sick man. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.