VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a 'lil ahead of myself, but who doesn't when it comes to the next mod. I'm in recovery mode after getting my rims and all.
So i was wondering, Should i get the zwo front spoiler or go OEM with the 4 motion one? Do you guys think it will look wierd if i just have the Zwo front WITHOUT SS or rear valence? And does anyone know how much each of the front spoliers hang? To me it looks as if they provide the same clearence.
Please no suggestions on Oettinger front chin, since that hangs waay too low then i hope for.
Any pics would mos definitely be appreciated... thanks guys and gals.

[Modified by coolgirl, 2:28 PM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Zwo front or 4 motion ? (Henry)

thanks for the replies.. i forgot to consider that there is a big price diff. for this obviously. About $100 bucks for 4 mo and no painting, $500+ plus painting on the PZwo Fspoiler. I absolutely love the PZwo front, but i dunno.. who knows i might get the whole BK. ack.. decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: Zwo front or 4 motion ? (GOGOVDUBER)

Playa178, Pzwo lower than a Oettinger chin. Are you sure? To me the full bumper and add on Oettinger look way lower. When added on without SS it looks reallllly bad IMO. To me the Zwo only looks slightly lower than the 4 motion one, but ill take your word.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.